Thursday, August 17, 2006

Peek-A-Boo

Since I am still unemployed, they put me to work here at Geneva. For RA training, Taylor and I acted out a senerio, " We were breaking visiting hours." Taylor did all the acting, I just hid in the closet. The RA's did a great job of finding me.:) Taylor has been occupied all week with RA training. I try to stay busy in between meal times which is when I get to join him. Taylor has an excellent staff of a diverse group of boys. I am so proud of how Taylor embraces them all. Between internet searchs for a job, I have continued working on the apartment...pictures to come soon....I promise.

4 comments:

em said...

haha...that is awesome...good work! i love you!

Cassie said...

you look like an expert! have you done that in the past?!?

Wes said...

Good to see that things are going well. I miss you guys. Tell taylor hi for me.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the wedding favor! Got it in the mail today and put it right where it belongs. Hope all is going well continuing to get settled in PA. Know a couple who live in your town. Small world. Thanks again.