Thursday, August 03, 2006

50cent Sunset

Tonight, I decided to take a drive to Starbucks to get some internet connection and feel in touch with the world. On my way, I took a wrong turn, instead of heading east towards Cranberry, PA, I started west towards Ohio. It was one of the best wrong turns I have ever made. As I rounded the corner, brilliantly beaming through the hills, was one of the best sunsets I've seen in a long time. I didn't know that kind of sunset was possible in Pennsylvania. Back in Arizona, God and I shared many sunsets as he reminded me of who He was. Thinking I would greatly miss those moments, He took my wrong turn and turned it into a beautiful reminder that He is here too. I drove for a while, and as the sun headed to discover other parts of the world, I took the next exit to head the right way. In my attempt to right my wrong, a toll booth stood in my way. Fifty cents later, I realized...it was worth every penny.

No comments: