Thursday, August 03, 2006

Ain't No Sunshine

It rained here today. It must be sad Joanna left. Me too. Joanna went back to C.Springs today to celebrate our friend Callie's wedding. I'm here to continue to piece together our apartment. As I did that today, I was constantly reminded how much I love her. Every corner turned reminded me that life is great with her. I love it! So it's ok that she is celebrating a marriage, but she better hurry back. "There ain't no sunshine when she's gone" - Bill Withers (and Tyrone Wells)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you're absolutely adorable...i love you and miss you like crazy! thanks for sharing your amazing wife with me for the weekend...truly priceless...and i'm not kidding! smooch*

Wes said...

Thank God for the women in our lives Taylor! Paige and I will hopefully be able to hang out with Joanna today sometime so I will definitely let her know how much you miss her. But if you are anything like me and paige I am sure you have talked to her quite a few times and have expressed that sentiment to her already. I am very excited about your guys blog and I look forward to keeping up with you guys and all your adventures. Have a great day! I miss you guys. Paige sends her love.