Saturday, August 12, 2006

Eye of the Storm

It's calm today. We got to sleep in. We tackled some errands. We sat at Starbucks doing job searches and thank you notes. This past week has been a dust storm of information for Taylor that has hit him like a wall and after all the work that Joanna has put into the apartment, there is somehow still more to do. Tomorrow will prove to be our last breath before holding on for dear life. More training (this time Taylor is training his team) and more job searching. We have forgotten what routine means, but look forward to the day when that will once again be a part of our vocabulary. Prayer is good. We enjoy it and accept it. And hey, we know the calmer of the storm. Future Blogs: More Pictures will come soon "A tour of Geneva" "The People of PA" "Trading Spaces"

2 comments:

em said...

you'll make it! i have no doubt it will be done well and in the mean time you will put on a spectacular show! smooches* from seattle :0) p.s. thanks for making comments on my blog

Wes said...

Whats up guys, Grant really enjoyed his first day and is excited for tomorrow as well. lol just wait until he starts getting homework, then he won't be so anxious. But it is good to see that he enjoyed today so much. I will definitely give him a big hug for you guys. And I hope things settle down and become routine again. A little bit more than 2 weeks out from moving day and I getting pretty nervous. I just want to get moving day behind me ya know? Anyway I love you guys, hope things are going well. I will talk to you guys later.