Thursday, August 31, 2006

Cuz my older sister made me


1.Grab the book nearest you, turn to page 18, line 4? “It turned out that the air was just as polluted as the water had sometimes been…"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch? My husband. He is talking on the phone to our cousin Wes.

3. What's the last thing you watched on TV? Kyle XY….Way to go Nate!

4. Without looking, what time is it? 9:50

5. What time is it actually? 9:54

6. Except for the computer what can you hear? Taylor talking to Wes on the phone. And some of my 102 boys talking in the hall.

7. When did you last step outside and what were you doing? Walking from the car to our home

8. Before you started this survey what were you doing? Checking blogs

9. What are you wearing? Jeans, a t-shirt, and a jacket I stole from my sister Jody ☺

10. Did you dream last night? Not last night, but I’ve had a crazy dream about being attacked by a mountain lion. In my dream, Taylor and I thought the best idea would be to let the lion attack me and then Taylor could fight it off with a stick. Believe or not, it worked☺

11. When did you last laugh? Right now, I did a silly type-o.

12. What's on the walls in the room you're in? a big chalkboard from our wedding, a mirror, and old pictures of our grandparents

13. Seen anything weird? A lady in the wal-mart parking lot with a huge stuffed animal dog (larger than most men) buckled in to the back seat.

14. What do you think of this quiz? Like my sister said, it’s ok

15. Last film or video seen? Hitch

16. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight what's the first thing you'd do? Visit my friend Sarah in Africa, bring home a baby boy for Jody, buy my husband his own MAC, and spoil my nephews and neice.

17. Tell me something I don't know about yourself? I would love to work in a pub in a small town in Ireland

18. If you could change one thing about the world regardless of politics what would it be? No child would go unloved….well said Jody

19. Do you like to dance? That’s my secret

20. What comment would you like to make to George Bush? Would you and Laura like to come over for dinner?

21. Your first child is a girl what do you name her? It’s a secret

22. Your first child is a boy what do you name him? It’s a secret

23. Would you ever consider living abroad? In a heart beat

24. What do you want God to say to you when you reach the pearly gates? "Well done, good and faithful servant."

25. Five people you want to do this quiz? Emily, Wes, Kari, Micah, Dad (I thought I’d try too☺)

8 comments:

jody said...

YOU STOLE MY JACKET?!!!
Which one?
YOu are in big trouble!!!!

Anonymous said...

Anyone know how to enter in between lines?

jody said...

just to the survey, Taylor!

Anonymous said...

It's ok, I figured it out.

Taylor and Joanna said...

What Jody?! Like you have never stolen any of my clothes... Andy gave me permission.

Anonymous said...

Like I told Jody, sorry but I only take quizzes for a grade...and I hopefully will never have to do that ever again!!

em said...

haha...ya'll are funny! all the pictures are great!! :0) i want to be there with you!! :0( miss you like crazy but i blogged for you...sorry i'm not very good at it sometimes...i'll get better. i love you!! smooches from seattle :0)

jody said...

Andy does not have the right to give my clothes away....Just so you know....