Sunday, December 28, 2008

Your Stuck With Us

That's what my mother-in-law told me tonight after the family dinner/fox news debate. It's rare that these "discussions" happen without the full family here (the Landers crew)... it's never good to do a show without the full cast anyhow. But tonight was spirited and tasty. Left over Christmas dinner made into sandwiches and politics on our sleeves rivals any dinner combo at your local eatery. There seemed to be as many "arguments" as there were people and I'm still not sure how it began, nor where we ended up. All I know is this...I am a lucky guy to be stuck with these people. They all, each uniquely talented, deeply care about this world. They all love Jesus and desire others to as well. They are amazing parents, siblings, aunts, uncles, nanas and papas...and when the day is done and the curtain closes there is no doubt that we love each other. And you know what....they're stuck with me too:)

I also know that half the people that read this will be ones described above. Ya, I wrote about you...It's out there in the blog world...if you don't like it, well we'll just have to "discuss" it over dinner:)

1 comment:

Kari said...

Debate, discussions??? I must have missed that...when did that happen?! :-)

Had a great time with you guys. Come and visit soon...San Diego is a great place for hippies. :-)