Monday, December 15, 2008

Chris and Meghan

I've said it before, and am frequently reminded, that we have great students here at Geneva College. Chris and Meghan are two of those students. I knew Chris from his time here as an RA and had run into Meghan a few times by his side. Joanna and I had a blast hanging out with them on a fall day a few weeks back. When Meghan came in, she admitted she was a little nervous, so I told her what I tell each couple we shoot..."Take today as a day to hang out with Chris, just you and him and some good time together being yourselves...you just happen to have a guy with a camera following you around :). The best pictures are the ones where you are just being you." Somehow she took that and ran...the nervousness disappeared and they were so fun and easy to capture. Thanks Chris and Meghan for letting us in on who you are. Hopefully these pictures show that. So we were kind of in a shady place for some of these photos and right when Joanna took this picture, a cop drove by. She was real worried he was going to stop and have a word with us, but she still got the shot! That's my wife! We drove down a dirt road behind this building where there was a nice field to take some pictures in. When we got there, there were some huge scrap piles in back of the building. From those scraps we found a three legged bench and a tv set. That's how the below came about. I love it and I love that they let me do it. So fun!

2 comments:

Sarah Saunier said...

Wow, again great pictures Taylor and Jo (way to go)

Montgomery said...

Hey, Taylor and Joanna,
So, we got Jay's Christmas support gift with his website and looked at his family sites...I am so impressed with the photography! Looks great! Hope you don't mind but you're dad, yours and your sister because of her adoption story are linked to our blog... : )Merry Christmas!
Jeff,Janna,and Grace