Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Sweet Sweet Sunshine!

It was flip-flops and iced grandes today as God smiled down and said "Happy Birthday Joanna!" The weather was so incredible, the kind that brings memories of days gone by. We did a lot of reminiscing and talking about how much we missed places and people. It would be a long blog if we listed them all. We are looking forward to another warm day tomorrow before it gets cold again for the weekend. The boys are back in Pearce tonight, which means no more peaceful evenings, but it's good to see all of them. 7 weeks left (way short) and we're hoping to finish strong.
THE SPRAGUES

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPPY BIRTHDAY..........
We wish you both were here for our tradional family birthday dinner. What would we be having?
Love all of us

Anonymous said...

I should say.......traditional

Wes said...

So I hear my Paige gave you a call today to wish you happy birthday. I was so mad when she told me I was like "way to make me look like a horrible cousin!" lol So I will give you a call tomorrow to say hi and see how things are going. I hope you had a great Birthday. You can't go wrong with good weather and a good Starbucks. I miss you both very much...I thinking I might come visit you around late august-ish if thats cool with you guys. Anyway I should get going. Talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

your list of people you miss would be a whole lot shorter if you moved to muscatine!! :)

Taylor and Joanna said...

So Truy Cassie... So True:)

Anonymous said...

Hi it's already past your B-day, but I wanted to write and let you know that I did think of you on the 13th but since that is the awful day that Gary died, I still have a hard time getting much done that day. I am so sorry that it was your B-day, but Im sure you dont even think about that and that is ok-- really, I love you both and hope you doing well.