Monday, January 22, 2007

FYI


This week so far:

*Finishing renovation on Taylor's office (Pictures coming soon)

*Beat Taylor in Basketball 12-10...and pig;)

*Learning how to whistle (yes, I'm 22 and don't know how to whistle)

*Checking my dad's blog jaylorenzen.blogspot.com, He is in Africa!

*Getting ready for the Pura Vida (the coffee we serve) representative who is coming to audit my coffee shop tomorrow....I have a few suggestions for them:)

*Went tanning in order to prepare for the wedding we are attending Saturday in Phoenix

I know you are just dying to hear how the rest of the week goes.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

jo,
hey there, it's shannon. i got your parents' christmas letter and your dad listed everyone's blogs so i thought i'd catch up on your life since you've been married. yes, i am admitting to internet stalking. anyway, i know this is a rather impersonal way to say this but, i'm sorry that i missed your wedding. i wanted to be there.
at any rate, you should drop me a line if you have the time/feel the desire. the best place is shannon.charles@gmail.com
hope all is well,

shannon

Travis York said...

pretty darn exciting! I can't wait to hear more. what are you guys up to this Saturday?