Monday, January 15, 2007

220 Multiple Choice & 1 Essay

I have never been so excited that a day is over. Saturday from 7:30am till 5:00pm, I was taking the Praxis tests. I have to take 5 tests in order to get certified in PA to teach. Apparently I will be a good teacher if I can answer a question like "what is Marie Curie famous for?" Anyone know? So I have finished three of the five tests I have to take. I will take two more in March. Thank you to everyone who said a prayer for me. It really helped. I will let you know in four weeks if I passed the tests.

4 comments:

em said...

holy bazooka!! crazy the things we have to do to be 'grown-ups'...so glad they are over and let me know how it turns out! LOVE YOU.

Anonymous said...

i have no idea....

the mint is no good.

bye.

jody said...

Marie Curie is obviously not that famous...

Wes said...

Didn't she do something with X-rays