Monday, January 19, 2009

Red Birds Baby!

It is a surreal moment to be an Arizona Cardinals fan! After annually expecting the Ls to outweigh the Ws for as long as I can remember and even adopting an AFC team just to keep the spirits up over the years, the Cardinals not only have a winning season, but THEY ARE HEADED TO THE SUPER BOWL! So Crazy! So Fun! In two weeks, the Spragues will be tiny dots of crimson in a sea of black and gold, but we will cheer our boys on the whole way through. Go Cardinals!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, you would blog about the Cardinals. hahaha. see you in the superbowl brotha (:

priscilla joy said...

GO CARDS! I love the fact that Kurt Warner has 7 kids and is a Christian. I am not a Cardinals fan, but since the despisable Chargers took the Colts out...I opted to go with them. Found your guys blog off of Jodys and enjoy reading it. My favorite posts are your photo shoots...
Blessings,
Priscilla