Saturday, November 15, 2008

Niagara Falls

Before Sarah booked her flight to come visit, she made us promise to go to Niagara Falls (only a short 4 hour drive from Beaver Falls). We are so glad she made us go. We decided to ride the famous Maid of the Mist. Sarah was a little worried. We were able to calm her down. Don't we look good in our blue ponchos? Taylor and Sarah were able to take some amazing pictures from the boat. The Maid of the Mist was worth every penny. We took a lot of pictures.

2 comments:

em said...

WOW-beautiful! i especially love the picture of sarah against the tiled wall and jo in the poncho :) y!'all need to stop being so beautiful!!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the pictures! I really love the picture of Sarah against the blue wall too - And Jo- you look really cute in your poncho! :) I miss you. I realized after I sent you that text that you were probably gone...we miss you. I hope you're having fun with your family and enjoying lots of sunshine!! It's gray here...
Love,
me & Campbell