Tuesday, November 18, 2008

My Sara[h]s

There must be something in a name. From left to right: Sarah Dompier: aka Domper, she is full of wisdom and compassion. Domper is a fellow RD at Geneva. She started the same year as we did. I am thankful for her consistent friendship throughout our years at Geneva. Sarah Kirksey: Sarah moved to Geneva with her husband that same year we did. Our friendship developed over our weekly painting sessions. She is sincere to the core. She makes this place feel like home. She is also the most amazing mother. Me:) Sarah Saunier: My dearest high school friend. She really is my hero. She has patiently walked with Taylor and I through the years. She has opened our eyes to issues of justice and has been so understanding as we wrestle with it. Sara Jensen:Sara has been a faithful friend over the past two years. We often discuss lifes issues over lunch as well as Geneva gossip. It is because of her that I am willing to step out and try new things. I love spending time with her and her son Toby. I learn so much from her.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay for Sara[h]'s!!! :) and YAY for Joanna! LOVE YOU!! I'm glad you're home...we missed you a ton around here!