Friday, November 28, 2008

Side Project

As an RD, you get to interact with a ton of students. At Geneva, that happens to be a great experience because we have so many good ones, but there are a few who's hearts beat the same as ours. Nate and Christian are two of those students. We love these guys. They are real, they love well, and they happen to be a couple of great singer/songwriters. They are in a band "Call of the Mild", but two of their members are off in Scotland for study abroad (such is college). In the interim, they are "Side Project" (Amy is the female). The other day, they agreed to be my guinea pigs. I woke them up before the sun and we headed out into the fog for my first "band picture" session. We had a lot of fun and it was great being a little more artsy with the product. Here are just a couple that we took.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor, you are an amazing photographer. I am proud to share my name with you.

April Emery said...

wow. great job!

Anonymous said...

Dude, seriously these photos are awesome! Oh and by the way...yes I will come work with you when you open your photography business. thanks for asking lol

Jenn Cepek said...

I think Nate looks particularly sexy. Christian always does so I am mostly impressed by Nate in these...

Andy and Lyndsay said...

Wow! Taylor, those are AWESOME pictures! I'm thoroughly impressed!