Monday, December 11, 2006

Movie Stars


In the middle of a historic metropolitan, a glass castle surrounds an outdoor diamond rink. The sun is bursting through an opening in the modern day fortress and the rays warm a 30 ft. Christmas Tree in the center of the ice. The Spirit of Christmas fills the people wrapped in scarves and jackets as they follow eachother around the tree.

This past Saturday, we went ice skating in the middle of Pittsburgh. We felt like we were in the middle of movie. After the ice skating, we walked past a large display of gingerbread houses on our way to a warm cup of joy from Starbucks.

I think we found our new tradition (as long as we're in Pittsburgh)

5 comments:

em said...

HOLY COW....looks like so much fun!!! wish i could have been there with you...and LOVED your elaborate description :0- beautiful. LOVE YOU BOTH and can't wait to see you!!!

jody said...

you guys are so cute... :-)

Sarah Saunier said...

I am so jealous. The tree looks so beautiful and I would love to put on a coat!
I love you and wish that I could see you at Christmas time.
Miss you

Wes said...

I miss you guys!! lol I am stuck in the blizzard. I have been in the house for way to long I have to get out soon or I will go crazy. I was just thinking about you guys and thought I would write you a quick comment. Cant wait to see you guys again. I know Paige misses you too, we are both looking forward to spending some time with you guys when you come out. Hope you are enjoying Arizona. talk to you soon

Cassie said...

apparently movie stars don't blog over christmas break!