Sunday, December 03, 2006

Just Us

We are trying to get better at updating our blog. Unfortunately we don't lead very exciting lives or have children to write about. Our Sunday consisted of sleeping in (we go to church on Thursday), being lazy around the house, cleaning house, going to church for a Christmas open house, eating out at On the Boarder (Yea Mexican Food!) and a trip to Target to buy a movie to watch tonight. So that is our exciting life. And in case you forgot what we look like, here is what we looked like today!

5 comments:

jody said...

now see, that is good stuff. That day makes me totally jealous... :-)

Cassie said...

seriously...me too.

em said...

ya'll look fabulous...and i'm loving the frequent posts.

Anonymous said...

Jon and I used to love days like that...just the two of us. Enjoy them while you have them!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, glad to see you're taking the time to be lazy and enjoy life. Personally, I have to watch it and stop spending all of my time being lazy for the enjoyment of life. ;-) Miss you tons, call me when you come close to this warm old state of AZ. Love, Casey H.