Monday, June 02, 2008

The Day of Greatest Joy!

WOW! Today has been a whirlwind of goodtimes, good people, and good news. Joanna and I are at Cederville University at the ACSD conference. We had a great 4 hour van ride with our friends the Kirkseys, Sarah Dompier, Rob Rostoni, and my boss Paul. I'm pretty sure we laughed the whole time. Once we arrived, we met up with the Jensens (Toby's Parents) who we hadn't been able to spend much time with lately. It was great to see them...Toby keeps growing up. But wait, the joy doesn't end there. There are several of the greatest people here from Grand Canyon Univ. and Phoenix. You know, they're the kind of people who just do your soul good to be with them. Ah, and it's so good to see them too! On top of that, we just found out that two different couples, both of whom we care about dearly, are pregnant! Want more? Our neice and nephew(twins adopted from Sierra Leone) are safe in the arms of their parents. They are beginning to know the love that will envelope them for the rest of their lives! And they're coming home soon! Do you hear that? There's angels singing as the sun is setting and Joanna and I can't get these smiles off our faces. It's the day of greatest joy!

4 comments:

em said...

Praising God! i have zeke and kora's picture printed out and tacked up by my computer at work and i took it around my office showing people and bragging :) you'd think i was related or something-ha

Sara said...

Yeah Cedarville!!! Hi, My name is Sara Butler and I am a friend of Andy and Jody's. I live in Muscatine. I read your blog. I graduated from Cedarville! It's a great school!

Unknown said...

I have been following Zeke and Kora's story ,too!! What a journey- God is so good. I will continue to pray for the adjustment of these sweet children and their new family!!!

jkirksey said...

AWESOME!! God is good!! You and Jo are the kind of folks it does our souls good to spend time with. Hope you guys have a great trip. See you upon your return!