Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Dave and Lauren

One of the great things about getting into photography and working at a college is, there always seems to be couples getting engaged. Dave and Lauren have been dating forever and they finally got engaged this past year. They both served as RAs at Geneva and have ambitious goals for their future. Joanna wasn't able to join me on this shoot, but I really enjoyed hanging out with Dave and Lauren. Congrats guys and thanks for Chipotle!

SIDE NOTE: A long while back my stepmom and dad purchased this sweet editing software (showit effects) as a heartfelt gesture of support for my photography. Long story short, I haven't been able to use until this shoot, but I'm super excited about the results. Maybe I'll put a before and after shot up later, but for now, thank you Dad and Ally for all your encouragement. I've never lacked it.

1 comment:

em said...

gorgeous!!!