Saturday, April 19, 2008

Letting Our Frustrations Out;)

Today, Joanna and I spent most of our day at our local Starbucks. Joanna needed to get a paper out of the way and I had some reading I was happy to indulge in. One of the many perks of spending time at Starbucks is access to internet not shared by 102 other people. Way past due are the pictures of our time with Wes. Downtown Pittsburgh, Wiffle Ball Tourney, and the annual Pearce v Memorial football game. I put tons of pictures up just because I could:). Pictures from my time with my dad will be coming soon!

2 comments:

Wes said...

Aww I want to come back! Good times, good times.

Sarah Saunier said...

Too bad there aren't any pictures from when I was suppossed to come out! It was good to talk to you on the phone. You all are great!