Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Jo Mama's Daycare

There's something that I know is true about Joanna...One day she will be an amazing mom. For now, she's just an amazing wife, but between all the opportunities she's had to work with kids and what I truly think is a God given gift, Joanna is like a baby whisperer. Luckily, she continues in those opportunities here at Geneva. The other day, we tagged team the whole crew of little ones and decided we should incorporate. Jo Mama's Daycare was born! From left to right - Ellie, Jo Mama, Toby, Deacon, and Isabel A glimpse into the future?

5 comments:

April Emery said...

oh my goodness ... I can totally see you guys with a bazillion kids! you guys are awesome. it looks as if all the youngins enjoy you guys. i love the photos!

Sarah Saunier said...

So cute. I think that you all are ready for some little ones. I would like to be their aunty Sarah!!!

Taylor and Joanna said...

Well Sarah, when that day comes...in three years...you will most definitely be their Aunty Sarah!

Unknown said...

You go, Jo Mama!

Anonymous said...

There is money in that name...good one!
RDS
PS When is that TLS redo coming??