Thursday, October 18, 2007

World's Best

Because I am the best sister in the world, I traveled to Iowa yesterday to help watch my nephews while Jody is in Colorado at an adoption conference. It was not a hard sacrifice to make, I love spending time with my nephews. The boys were a little disappointed that I didn't bring Uncle Taylor with me. I'm just not that exciting. However, Taylor did send me with a list of fun and destructive:) activities to do. I am excited to have more things to blog about.
Jody here is proof that all the boys are alive and well and off to school on time.

2 comments:

jody said...

not sure about Gabe's camo on camo outfit...but beautiful boys nonetheless.
Thank you, JOANNA!

Anonymous said...

wow joanna...you are GOOD! and if i would have known you were doing "c" for supper, i would have come over!! :)