Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Taylor may be sleeping on the couch tonight!

Don't worry, no need to call the marriage counselor, it just might be safer for Taylor to sleep on the couch. This morning I was in a light sleep, dreaming that Taylor and I were having lunch with some friends. In my dream, I playfully reached over and pinched Taylor's butt. Appartenly I act out my dreams, because I abruptly woke up Taylor with a nice real pinch. That may be too much information to share on a blog, but funny right? Taylor decided to brave another night sleeping nexts to me, let's hope tonight I don't dream about being a boxer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, at least you didn't pull the hair on his legs.........

jody said...

oh joanna.

Anonymous said...

Too funny...definitely could have been worse! :-)

Anonymous said...

That was funny--just dont start texting each other with details!!!