Sunday, November 26, 2006

Home Safe

After a 9 hour drive through the night, we arrived home in Beaver Falls. Only a few more weeks till we will head out again for Christmas. We loved being with family. Our nephews always make us laugh, but keep us firm on our plan to wait 5 years to have kids. I love being an aunt! Teaching the boys how to skip rocks. We are sitting in Panera Bread right now, while Wes is "working" on a paper that is due when he gets back to Boston. He leaves at 6:00am Monday morning. Good Luck Wes!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi-- glad you had a good time in IA, thank you again for having and taking Wes with you. I know he had a great time. tho I dont think he got much work done, but I didnt think he would anyway! Your right about Jody--she is pretty unbelieveable, but she is Laurie's daughter, Laurie was very busy with four little ones also. I remember just sitting and watching her and wondering when she was going to slow down! she still hasnt slowed down. Love you both, be yourselves and there is room for all kinds in every family. oh- the five year plan is a good one! love you again!!!

Anonymous said...

ok-- its me again! just wanted to say that I have a pic of Jon and I just like the one with Jo and Qunicy, I loved being an aunt also.

jody said...

come back.

Sarah Saunier said...

You are so cute. So when are you and taylor vacationing in Sierra Leone. We have really beautiful beaches and children that are almost as cute as your nephews

em said...

sooo fun you guys!! glad you had a good time...and if you vacation in sierra leone...you better call me so i can go too! smooch*

jody said...

don't think...just write. Come on.... we're waiting.

Wes said...

I finished my paper and I think it turned out pretty well. Time is flying by, tomorrow is already Thursday! wow anyway hope things are going well. I miss you guys! ttyl