Monday, June 14, 2010

Why the Game Face?

Not too happy that Taylor posted the below picture. However, the face was my way of staying motivated for the 5 interviews I had within the first two days of our visit to Phoenix. I was getting tired of "educational chats." But the game face paid off. I was completely taken back by all the interviews. I was offered a couple positions and was able to choose. That is a miracle! I officially accepted a position on Thursday. I will be teaching Special Needs Kindergarten at Sahuaro Elementary.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

woah awesome!!! Congrats! I'll pass the good news onto Dr. Aiken :)

em said...

YYYYYEEEEEAAAAHHHHHH! so excited you were blessed with options and have a job! praising God!

Bonnie said...

Congratulations, Joanna!!!

Deborah said...

Great!!!! wow -- very happy for you.

Unknown said...

A miracle in this economy!!!