Monday, July 28, 2008

Chad & Steph

Joanna and I had so much fun with Chad and Stephanie. We happened to all be in San Diego at the same time (my favorite place) and they were kind enough to let us drag them through crowds of people and tons of sand. Chad happens to be my stepbrother and we are super excited for him and Stephanie. Quick Story: The WHOLE time as we were walking around, we had people asking us "Who are they?" "Are they famous?" "Are they models?" Obviously they're a pretty dang good looking couple, but it was just funny how bad people wanted them to be stars. At one point we seriously had a crowd around us. Thanks Chad and Steph...your pictures will be in the mail soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Taylor you truely are a talented photographer. We had such a good time doing the engagement pictures with you and Joanna. What a team you two make. Love ya guys and I can't wait to see the rest.

Anonymous said...

Taylor and Joanna;
I am so proud of you guys, these pictures are amazing. I say "you guys" because I know Joanna is your "right-hand man". I showed these pictures to friends and family and no one could believe they were taken by a "Newcomer". I need your autograph before you become famous! Luv ya, your step-monster, Ally