Sunday, March 16, 2008

Birthday Celebration

This month has flown by already and will be over before we know it. Despite the craziness, Taylor found a way to make my birthday special. I had work and class on my birthday. That didn't stop him. Taylor joined Ellie and I for the afternoon. We went to Starbucks and then on a shopping spree at Target. Recently, I have been in need of some retail therapy. Taylor bought me several things to add to my wardrobe. For the fifteen minutes I have between work and class, Taylor heated up left overs and we had dinner by candle light. After class, I came home to a clean house and the smell of fresh baked cake. Taylor, with the help of my sister and mother, made my mom's Carrot Cake from scratch. He invited our friends over to celebrate with us. It was delicious! Sorry I don't have any other pictures besides a mostly eaten carrot cake. I have an amazing husband! I think I bought him frying pans for his birthday:)

No comments: