Sunday, December 09, 2007

Rain, Rams, and Remarkable Beauty

I love hunting. Ever since I was quite young, I can remember treading through canvases of dessert and being in places one doesn't go unless chasing the inhabitants of those beautiful paintings. Sunrises and sunsets, clouds and clear, I've seen landscape hard to put into pictures. All the while, I have got to spend time with God and good men...times I'll never forget. None were more memorable than this past...a perfect hunt! Here's a glimpse...

7 comments:

Sarah Saunier said...

Taylor, you take amazing pictures. Wow, those are so good!

Anonymous said...

This photos are amazing. You should make a Sprague's Sports calendar for your dad to hand out.
mom

Brandon and Callie said...

that's awesome... finally some pictures! way to shoot things, taylor.

Kari said...

I'm just going to pretend that ram is still alive so I can still call you my brother-in-law! :-)

Taylor and Joanna said...

Oh ya Kari...He totally is...He's very photogenic and quite funny actually;)

em said...

wow-that is amazing! what an adventure!

Anonymous said...

My husband wants to know where this hunt took place. He's very jealous. :)