Wednesday, May 09, 2007

And That Makes Seven

Yesterday my brother and sister-in-law and their daughter Irelynd welcomed Haidyn Grace Lorenzen into their family. I haven't seen a picture yet, but with a name like that, I know she is beautiful! With the addition of Haidyn, I am now an aunt of seven. Being an aunt is one of my most treasured roles. It is hard for me to live so far away from all of them. Each on of them is so precious to me. I love Dawson's intensity. I love Gabe's sensitivity. I love Max's hair:) I love Quincy's music. I love Gavin's laugh. I love Irelynd's smile. And I can't wait to meet Haidyn....I love her so much already.

2 comments:

jody said...

and we love you, Aunt Joanna!

Anonymous said...

personally, I love tha picture of you with the kids!!
congrats on becoming an aunt again!! you're great at it!